St Quentins Clinical Psychology
St Quentins Clinical Psychology in the Perth suburb of Claremont is home to seven clinical psychologists offering a range of tailored therapies to meet your needs. We pride ourselves on the quality of our service and have gone to every effort to ensure comfortable, relaxed surroundings for therapy sessions. Read more about us.
Our psychologists share the same premises but operate autonomously. Information such as contact details, availability and referral information can be be found on our psychologists’ pages.
Issues, disorders and therapies
Our psychologists specialise in a range of treatment modalities which are drawn on to optimally address the concerns presented by clients. We have listed some of these below. Visit our psychologists’ pages for more detailed information.
Issues and disorders we treat include:
- depression and anxiety
- trauma and post-traumatic stress
- relationship problems
- life transition and adjustment issues
- personality disorders
- obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- dieting and eating issues
- adolescent adjustment issues
- grief and loss
- psychological issues related to medical conditions
Therapies we provide include:
- psychodynamic psychotherapy
- interpersonal therapy (IPT)
- cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- mindfulness-based cognitive therapy (MBCT)
- acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT)
- schema therapy
- integrated psychotherapy